Saturday 10 May 2008

Me, myself and I

A.b.o.u.t

BIO
Name : just call me Vina or Cimoetz..
Born : 06/02/1986, Surabaya Indonesia
Currently: I am a resident of Attnang-Puchheim, Austria.
Living with : parents and my little brother
Education : currently studying Graphic Design and advertising in BFI Academy Wels
Job: freelance designer
Eye color : dark brownn
Hair color: black
weight : 46 kg
Height : 165 cm
Blood type: O
Favorite Books: All about art, fashion magazine
Favorite Movies: Click!
Favorite Music genre: Electronica(very inspiring), Electropop, Jazz, Ballad, Pop, Instrumental, Indie..
Favorite Anime: One Piece
Favorite Food: Sushi, meatballs Soup, Fried rice, Satay, Fish, Kimchi
Favorite Ice cream : Dulche de leche Häagen Dazs
Favorite Snack: Pringles, Mikado,butter milk biscuit, Crispini, Kit Kat..
Favorite Drink: Ice Lemon Tea
Favorite Color: Pink, light green, brown, yellow, white
Favorite Animal: All…except snake, cockroach….I love Animals basically

Do I?
Have Any Pets: yes
Have Any Children: no i havent
Smoke: nope
Drink: nope
Exercise: depend on my mood
Spend Your Life On Facebook: nope
Play On A Sports Team: used to in Volleyball team
Belong To Any Organizations: nope
Love Your Job: yes
Like To Cook: yes
Play An Instrument: nope
Sing: i wish =_=
Dance: used to ballet :D
Speak Multiple Languages: yes (Indonesian, German, English)
Ice Skate: used to
Swim: yes
Paint: yah..digital one ^_^
Write: nope
Ski: nope
Juggle: nope

Things You Should Know about my blog:
~ This is my blog, which means I can do whatever I want, post and write whatever i want. You will just have to get over it. If you like to visit my blog, you are welcome. if u hate then just dont read.
~I will never ever care about your opinion about me. It won't kill me one bit when you are trying to mess with me or leave stupid comments about me. You are just some person on the internet that i really dont care about.

People that I Love:
~ My family. They are main important people in my life.
~ My bunnie
~ My lovely pets
~ My precious friends

Things that I love:
~ My precious Laptop, i dont know what i would be without it.
~ Colors, imagine this world without any color!
~ Art, this one is my breath
~ Ice cream, always able to melt my heart
~ Musics, source of inspiration and where my mood comes from
~ Creampuffs, yummyyy
~ Rainy day, i love the smell and the sounds

Things that i fckin hate:
~ annoying people..
~ people who love to show off their richness and their skill and feed me with their bullshit..i really want to feed them shit
~ Loneliness
~ Racists..they sould rly fck off
~ Animal killers..
~ Winter and the coldness
~ when my Photoshop hang, before i save my work =_=

Hobbies:
~ collecting good tutorials
~ photography
~ making wallpaper
~ Image editing
~ trying new recipes
~ chatting

Favourite Softwares:
~ Adobe Photoshop CS3
~ Adobe Illustrator CS3
~ Itunes
~ Messenger
~ Freerecorder

More to come

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home