Thursday 22 May 2008

L.i.t.t.l.e * W.i.s.h.e.s

Little Wishes..
its the title of my entry in wallpaper contest in Deviantart..
im just done making it
im not sure if i will win..but who cares?..i did it with fun and love it..haha..so thats the most important..
i used my bubble picture in the prev post and edit it..hmm im happy with the result.
The color is so reasuring . . .


LITTLE WISHES

Lying down on a big field of grass..
with the sky as my roof
the evening sunrays bathing my face..
i look up at the dreamy sky..
blowing bubbles..
tiny, beautiful and light
fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky
There im trying to put each of my little dreams..
Gone with the wind..
wishing them to come true

Cimoetz

lol i even made a poem for that work..>_< because it said that
"Telling a good/funny background story will help you win!"
haha so i was being emo a little..
to download full resolution package just visit my deviantart gallery (Links)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home