Saturday 24 May 2008

I.m.a.g.i.n.a.r.y

Finally im done with Apojii Contest on Deviantart.
I have submitted my second and last wallpaper entry since today is the deadline.
I was kinda confuse about finding idea for that last entry, but somehow i managed it.
^_^
The title is I.m.a.g.i.n.a.r.y Something strong about my imagination..
An imaginary place..clouds, sky, flower, colors..i mixed them all into a piece of wallpaper..well..i only wish that i could win..even i wont..its still ok..because i had fun making it..



To download the pack click here

I.m.a.g.i.n.a.r.y

The stars are still up high just like I dreamt of
In my garden of paper flowers
This is the place I wanna be
Right here with you make the color appear
This is our imaginary land
Let us feel the warmth and we shall know it`s real
This is the place we wanna be

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home